More Articles for Tom Zlotkowski
The California Transportation Foundation (CTF) has announced the Transportation Award (TRANNY) winners for Project of the Year, Person of the Year and Elected Official of the Year for transportation excellence in 2009. CTF also announced the Rail Project of the Year and the ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college236 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress235 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?199 Views