More Articles for Tom Williams
The International Erosion Control Association’s (IECA) membership voted to re-elect Philip Handley, REM, CPESC, CESSWI, to the 2012 Board of Directors. Joining Handley to the 2012 Board of Directors is former board member and President Ron Faucher, CPESC, and new board ...
Palm Desert, Calif.-based Huss, a developer of exhaust aftertreatment solutions, has introduced a new onsite Certified Installer Training Program. This two day course, at the Palm Desert location, provides technicians the essential knowledge they must have in order to install and ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views