More Articles for Tom Linebarger Cummins president and chief operating officer
Cummins Inc. and Guangxi LiuGong Machinery Co. Ltd. on Oct. 20 announced a joint-venture partnership to manufacture MidRange engines at a new facility to be built in Liuzhou City, Guangxi Province, in southern China. The new joint-venture operation will commence ...
Tim Solso, Cummins Inc.'s chairman and CEO since 2000, is retiring, the company's board of directors announced on July 12. Solso, 64, will be succeeded by Tom Linebarger, Cummins president and chief operating officer. Linebarger, 48, has been with Cummins 17 ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax708 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?315 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete276 Views