More Articles for Tom Kuennen
For the first time, pavement preservation is part of national surface transportation reauthorization legislation, which now explicitly supports preservation and asset management. Pavement preservation techniques are promoted as cost-effective and environmentally sustainable strategies designed to extend the life of existing pavements ...
For Sanity When the second speaker on my panel of industry experts opened his remarks with a statement about the current pace of change being the most frantic and daunting in our history, the first speaker, still pumped with adrenaline from ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes810 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…637 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California374 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis374 Views
- The Top Failure in Car Technology342 Views