More Articles for Tom Carper
Sen. Barbara Boxer said Thursday that she and three other top transportation senators have “reached an agreement in principle on a transportation bill.” During a press conference, Boxer, who is chairman of the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee, -- along ...
Amtrak on Wednesday offered Senator Tom Carper (D-Del.) a preview of its Wilmington Maintenance Facility, where the company is testing its new electric locomotives, according to Delaware’s WDDE. The facility is in the final stages of testing the Siemens-manufactured Amtrak Cities Sprinter ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views