More Articles for toll roads
Moody’s Investors Services announced Wednesday that it has updated its 2014 outlook on the U.S. toll industry, changing its outlook to stable from negative in its report “2014 Outlook -- US Toll Roads.” The negative outlook comes from the company’s research ...
With reauthorization less than a year away, it’s time for lawmakers to begin considering funding options that will bring in revenue for the nation’s deteriorating transportation infrastructure. Though talk of increasing the gas tax recently spiked (Former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood ...
By Marcia Gruver Doyle, email@example.com Balmy weather helped give bauma, the world’s largest construction equipment show, a massive shot in the arm. A record 530,000 visitors from more than 200 countries made it to the Munich, Germany, show in mid April. ...
Go Ahead, Tax Us, We Need the Infrastructure. By John Lattta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Tom Anderson A nother major transportation industry is prepared to support a hefty tax increase on itself to help provide the healthy infrastructure it must have. Barge operators are ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views