More Articles for toll road
Transportation infrastructure in Texas could get a boost in revenue from single-passenger cars in certain high-occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes. The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has proposed creating a partial toll in the HOV lanes on U.S. 75 from LBJ Freeway ...
That’s one heck of a bill for going through tolls without paying. A Virginia man didn’t realize that he had to pay tolls when he was driving through unmanned toll booths at night three years ago. The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong975 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]957 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction433 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair407 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views