More Articles for toll road
Transportation infrastructure in Texas could get a boost in revenue from single-passenger cars in certain high-occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes. The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has proposed creating a partial toll in the HOV lanes on U.S. 75 from LBJ Freeway ...
That’s one heck of a bill for going through tolls without paying. A Virginia man didn’t realize that he had to pay tolls when he was driving through unmanned toll booths at night three years ago. The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views