More Articles for toll road
Transportation infrastructure in Texas could get a boost in revenue from single-passenger cars in certain high-occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes. The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has proposed creating a partial toll in the HOV lanes on U.S. 75 from LBJ Freeway ...
That’s one heck of a bill for going through tolls without paying. A Virginia man didn’t realize that he had to pay tolls when he was driving through unmanned toll booths at night three years ago. The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system463 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects149 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views