More Articles for toll road
Transportation infrastructure in Texas could get a boost in revenue from single-passenger cars in certain high-occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes. The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has proposed creating a partial toll in the HOV lanes on U.S. 75 from LBJ Freeway ...
That’s one heck of a bill for going through tolls without paying. A Virginia man didn’t realize that he had to pay tolls when he was driving through unmanned toll booths at night three years ago. The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2261 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1277 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority604 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles542 Views