More Articles for toll revenue
Moody’s Investors Services announced Wednesday that it has updated its 2014 outlook on the U.S. toll industry, changing its outlook to stable from negative in its report “2014 Outlook -- US Toll Roads.” The negative outlook comes from the company’s research ...
Patrick Jones, executive director & CEO of the International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association (IBTTA), this week pointed to tolling as a solution to traffic congestion. At the U.S. Travel Association’s Connecting America Through Travel Conference in Washington D.C. on Wednesday, ...
A group of trucking advocates has sued the New York State Thruway Authority for using toll revenues to fund canal maintenance, our sister site, Overdrive, reports. The American Trucking Association (ATA) filed a class-action suit on November 14. The association is ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?698 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax621 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards476 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund403 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete268 Views