More Articles for toll fare
The majority of Americans--71 percent--would be willing to pay a higher toll fare to save time, according to the results of the America THINKS 2013 Tolling Survey from HNTB Corporation. The survey, which polled 1,000 Americans in late January, looked at ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving416 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget228 Views