More Articles for tire rubber
The Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) has been using rubberized asphalt on state highways for more than a quarter of a century. Related: Burn, Baby, Burn: Tire Inferno The asphalt, made from the rubber from recycled tires, offers a smoother ride for motorists, ...
Where the Rubber is the Road Rubberized asphalt paves the way for happy taxpayers and road travelers . . . even four-legged ones By Mike Anderson Over the past 20 years, Gary Shaw spent considerable time educating people in his rural Ontario, Canada ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?191 Views