More Articles for Tina Grady Baraccia
Based on the U.S. Commerce Department’s most recent Steel Import Monitoring and Analysis (SIMA) data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Sept. 1 that steel import permit applications for the month of August totaled 2,082,000 net tons ...
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction has been awarded a $78 million contract by the Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board of Caltrain for a rail project about 10 miles south of San Francisco in San Bruno, Calif. The scope of the work consists ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2236 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1260 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project542 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans495 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority344 Views