More Articles for Tina Grady Baraccia
Based on the U.S. Commerce Department’s most recent Steel Import Monitoring and Analysis (SIMA) data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Sept. 1 that steel import permit applications for the month of August totaled 2,082,000 net tons ...
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction has been awarded a $78 million contract by the Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board of Caltrain for a rail project about 10 miles south of San Francisco in San Bruno, Calif. The scope of the work consists ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1782 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1298 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1027 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...862 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones536 Views