More Articles for Tina Grady Baraccia
Based on the U.S. Commerce Department’s most recent Steel Import Monitoring and Analysis (SIMA) data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Sept. 1 that steel import permit applications for the month of August totaled 2,082,000 net tons ...
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction has been awarded a $78 million contract by the Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board of Caltrain for a rail project about 10 miles south of San Francisco in San Bruno, Calif. The scope of the work consists ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes583 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts536 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers148 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views