More Articles for Tim Hokanson
If it’s a super-stout pavement base model you’re looking for, look no further than the Des Moines (Ia.) International Airport. Last summer, Manatts Inc. built a subgrade, base and taxiway there that would prevail against the fury of the Devil ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1582 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1012 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets990 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?594 Views