More Articles for Tim Heidenberger
Aggregate Industries U.S., a member of the Holcim Group, recently donated concrete for a 9/11 memorial in Kensington, Md., that was officially dedicated on June 25, 2011. The dedication ceremony featured several speakers including, Richard Freedman, regional environmental land services manager ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]938 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong927 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker337 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair292 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction273 Views