More Articles for Tim Frank
Sany America announced Tuesday that it has appointed Mike Rhoda as the company's chief executive officer (CEO). Rhoda succeeds Tim Frank, who resigned as chairman and CEO in October. Rhoda will be responsible for manufacturing, sales, marketing and support for all Sany ...
Tim Frank announced Monday that he has resigned as chairman and CEO of Sany America Inc. The resignation was effective Friday, according to an email from Frank. “Sany has great potential in the North American market,” Frank said in a written statement. ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1276 Views
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1121 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1014 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...827 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones528 Views