More Articles for TIGER
Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants
The White House announced today that President Barack Obama will propose a $302 billion, four-year transportation reauthorization bill Wednesday during his visit to the Union Depot train station in Saint Paul, Minnesota. The President’s proposed bill aims to avoid insolvency of ...
Federal Highway (FHWA) Administrator Victor Mendez told attendees at the American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) National Convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on September 9 to “dream big and build big to create a system that will meet the needs ...
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx announced today that the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) has awarded 37 states with a total of $474 million in Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) grants. In his announcement on USDOT’s Fast Lane blog, Foxx said ...
Senate Environment and Public Works Chairwoman Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) says she plans to include a provision similar to the Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) program in the bill her panel is drafting, according to a report in Environment and ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving410 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice358 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill357 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness295 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views