More Articles for TIGER program
The House Appropriations Committee on Wednesday approved major cuts to 2014 TIGER (Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery) grants in a markup of the panel’s Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development (THUD) bill, Salon reports. The bill reduces the TIGER program from ...
House Appropriations panel approves THUD bill; DOT Chief Foxx reiterates repercussions of Highway Trust Fund insolvency
A panel in House Appropriations Committee approved the committee’s transportation and housing bill on Wednesday, while Transportation Secretary Foxx discussed problems the U.S. will face if a new highway bill is not passed. The transportation and housing bill, which makes appropriations ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Dec. 15 announced that 46 transportation projects in 33 states and Puerto Rico will receive a total of $511 million from the third round of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s (DOT) popular TIGER program. The ...
A NEW SERIES: ONE II ONE WITH SOME OF THE MOST INTERESTING PEOPLE IN THE BUSINESS Ray LaHood Talks to Editor In Chief John Latta America’s 16th Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood was a congressional staffer for 17 years and a member of ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]921 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views