More Articles for TIGER program
The House Appropriations Committee on Wednesday approved major cuts to 2014 TIGER (Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery) grants in a markup of the panel’s Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development (THUD) bill, Salon reports. The bill reduces the TIGER program from ...
House Appropriations panel approves THUD bill; DOT Chief Foxx reiterates repercussions of Highway Trust Fund insolvency
A panel in House Appropriations Committee approved the committee’s transportation and housing bill on Wednesday, while Transportation Secretary Foxx discussed problems the U.S. will face if a new highway bill is not passed. The transportation and housing bill, which makes appropriations ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Dec. 15 announced that 46 transportation projects in 33 states and Puerto Rico will receive a total of $511 million from the third round of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s (DOT) popular TIGER program. The ...
A NEW SERIES: ONE II ONE WITH SOME OF THE MOST INTERESTING PEOPLE IN THE BUSINESS Ray LaHood Talks to Editor In Chief John Latta America’s 16th Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood was a congressional staffer for 17 years and a member of ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2230 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project540 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans491 Views
- How to protect roadworkers from hearing loss312 Views