More Articles for Tier 3 proposed rulemaking
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has extended the public comment period on its Tier 3 proposed rulemaking by 18 days, The Hill reported. The original comment period was set to end June 13. The extension has moved the public comment deadline ...
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will hold two public hearings in April on the Tier 3 proposed rulemaking, which would set new vehicle emissions standards and lower the sulfur content of gasoline in 2017 if passed. The hearings, which will ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views