More Articles for Tier 3 proposed rulemaking
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has extended the public comment period on its Tier 3 proposed rulemaking by 18 days, The Hill reported. The original comment period was set to end June 13. The extension has moved the public comment deadline ...
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will hold two public hearings in April on the Tier 3 proposed rulemaking, which would set new vehicle emissions standards and lower the sulfur content of gasoline in 2017 if passed. The hearings, which will ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views