More Articles for Thomas Paine
Revolutionary, Bridge Builder By John Latta Thomas Paine, in the bitter cold of December 1776, wrote that, “These are the times that try men’s souls.” Seriously worried, like most ‘Americans,’ that the revolution was falling apart as the British pressed retreating American troops ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2269 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority623 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles543 Views