More Articles for Thomas Paine
Revolutionary, Bridge Builder By John Latta Thomas Paine, in the bitter cold of December 1776, wrote that, “These are the times that try men’s souls.” Seriously worried, like most ‘Americans,’ that the revolution was falling apart as the British pressed retreating American troops ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group155 Views