More Articles for Thomas Paine
Revolutionary, Bridge Builder By John Latta Thomas Paine, in the bitter cold of December 1776, wrote that, “These are the times that try men’s souls.” Seriously worried, like most ‘Americans,’ that the revolution was falling apart as the British pressed retreating American troops ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier254 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver250 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views