More Articles for Thomas Paine
Revolutionary, Bridge Builder By John Latta Thomas Paine, in the bitter cold of December 1776, wrote that, “These are the times that try men’s souls.” Seriously worried, like most ‘Americans,’ that the revolution was falling apart as the British pressed retreating American troops ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1277 Views
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1128 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1014 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...828 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones528 Views