More Articles for Thomas Ferguson
Thomas Ferguson, a Knoxville, Tenn.-based contractor, thought the phone calls and e-mails confirming he was the winner of a customized and outfitted custom work truck, worth about $75,000, were part of an elaborate hoax. When Ferguson verified his being named the ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts526 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse378 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views