More Articles for thole Perspicacity: Using Smartphones to Fix Potholes
TUCSON, Ariz.—From the road at a joint meeting of the following organizations: ARRA Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association (ARRA), Asphalt Emulsion Manufacturers Association (AEMA), International Slurry Surfacing Association (ISSA), and the Pavement Preservation Recycling Alliance (PPRA). While addressing the opening session at this meeting, ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series993 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks402 Views
- Series of avalanches engulf Idaho’s Highway 21; ITD captures amazing photo of the scene373 Views
- TCC’s “Hardhats for Highways” campaign urges Congress to fix Highway Trust Fund231 Views
- Repair Priorities 2014: States annually spend $20.4 billion for new road construction, $1.5 billion for road repairs228 Views