More Articles for Third round of meetings planned for Illiana Expressway
The Illinois and Indiana Departments of Transportation (IDOTand INDOT) will host its third round of public meetings on Feb. 22 and 23 to present the best performing corridor(s) to be carried forward for further studies and gain additional stakeholder input. The ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs397 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views