More Articles for third-quarter 2012 Turner Building Cost Index
The third-quarter 2012 Turner Building Cost Index – which measures costs in the non-residential building construction market in the United States – has increased to a value of 832. This reflects a 0.73-percent increase from the second-quarter 2012 and 2.21-percent ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2163 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans448 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?341 Views