More Articles for thinner and lighter iPad
The word is that Apple may launch a "thinner and lighter" version of its iPad in March, according to Business Insider, the Sacramento Business Journal reports. I salivated this time last year when the new iPad (ie. the third generation) came ...
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)461 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports427 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says253 Views