More Articles for Therese Dunphy
In an overwhelming show of support, the U.S. Senate on March 14 voted to pass a two-year transportation bill valued at $109 billion. The Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21) Act, passed in a generally bipartisan 74-22 vote, ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views