More Articles for Therese Dunphy
In an overwhelming show of support, the U.S. Senate on March 14 voted to pass a two-year transportation bill valued at $109 billion. The Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21) Act, passed in a generally bipartisan 74-22 vote, ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?383 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views