More Articles for the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2011
Congress moves forward with seven-month extension of highway and transit programs in the nick of time. by Tina Grady Barbaccia In early March, Congress passed another extension of highway, transit, and highway safety programs. The seven-month extension, passed by a ...
One day after the House passed the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2011 by a final vote of 421 to 4, the Senate approved by voice vote March 3 vital legislation to extend highway, transit, and highway safety programs through ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River673 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business378 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update348 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views