More Articles for the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2011
Congress moves forward with seven-month extension of highway and transit programs in the nick of time. by Tina Grady Barbaccia In early March, Congress passed another extension of highway, transit, and highway safety programs. The seven-month extension, passed by a ...
One day after the House passed the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2011 by a final vote of 421 to 4, the Senate approved by voice vote March 3 vital legislation to extend highway, transit, and highway safety programs through ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?410 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs391 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges192 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views