More Articles for the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2011
Congress moves forward with seven-month extension of highway and transit programs in the nick of time. by Tina Grady Barbaccia In early March, Congress passed another extension of highway, transit, and highway safety programs. The seven-month extension, passed by a ...
One day after the House passed the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2011 by a final vote of 421 to 4, the Senate approved by voice vote March 3 vital legislation to extend highway, transit, and highway safety programs through ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views