More Articles for the state of Pennsylvania’s roads
Roads and bridges that are deficient, congested or lack desirable safety features cost the average Pittsburgh motorist $892 each year, a total of $8.2 billion statewide, due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays, according to a report released ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax326 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction208 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax190 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion189 Views