More Articles for The Roadologist
For more blogs from Better Roads visit betterroads.com. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Wanted: ‘Winter weather war stories’ With the polar vortex right after the new year that plummeted temperatures in the Midwest to subzero temps (with the wind chill, temps were as cold ...
So our president is delaying the budget once again. According to a March 8 report from The Hill which cites Congressional sources, the Obama Administration won’t be releasing its 2014 budget until April 8 — more than two months late. By law, ...
Want to know what Illinois drivers had to say about transportation in 2012? I am an Illinois driver, but I'll keep my opinion to myself (mostly) – except that the traffic is still a HUGE problem. (I know, I should really be ...
The two pre-bauma media dialogue days are gone, and I'm trying to get some idea from them of what the big show here in Munich in April might be like. About the only certainty I can come up with is that ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts558 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes546 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse490 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views