More Articles for The Road Information Program
In the five cities with the roughest roads, potholes and other poor road conditions cost drivers more than $700 each year, our sister site, Aggregates Manager, reports. The information comes from The Road Information Program’s (TRIP) annual report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: ...
A Mile High and Elevating American Public Works Association (APWA) brings 2011 International Public Works Congress and Exposition to Denver A PWA is bringing innovation and motivation to the Mile High City in September. The American Public Works Association (APWA) is hosting its ...
Intelligent Systems at an Intelligent Price The benefits of high-tech transportation may be surprisingly affordable today By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor T he move toward intelligent trafficways has only just begun, and there is no end to the high-end applications that are being ...
Dreams and delusions By Kirk Landers In late January, the Chicago Tribune ran an editorial bewailing the epidemic of potholes in Chicago area streets. This is part of a familiar cycle in these parts. We have hot summers, cold winters, and ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax223 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues111 Views