More Articles for The Road Information Program
A Mile High and Elevating American Public Works Association (APWA) brings 2011 International Public Works Congress and Exposition to Denver A PWA is bringing innovation and motivation to the Mile High City in September. The American Public Works Association (APWA) is hosting its ...
Intelligent Systems at an Intelligent Price The benefits of high-tech transportation may be surprisingly affordable today By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor T he move toward intelligent trafficways has only just begun, and there is no end to the high-end applications that are being ...
Dreams and delusions By Kirk Landers In late January, the Chicago Tribune ran an editorial bewailing the epidemic of potholes in Chicago area streets. This is part of a familiar cycle in these parts. We have hot summers, cold winters, and ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)789 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects453 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views