More Articles for The Road Information Program (TRIP)
How new technology is changing in the quest for smooth pavements Surveys consistently show that smoothness is the No. 1 criterion by which road users judge pavements. Other studies have found pavements that are built smooth stay smoother longer and provide ...
In a previously reported version of this press release, it was stated that improvements to smoothness of pavements could save 5 billion gallons of fuel. However, the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has corrected its previously released press release with ...
U.S. Senator George Voinovich (R-Ohio) and Rich Wagman, chairman and chief executive officer of highway and bridge contractor G.A. & F.C. Wagman, located in York, Pa., are the recipients of the American Road & Transportation Builders Association’s (ARTBA) highest honor ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views