More Articles for the Ray LaHood Highway
Representative Jehan Gordon-Booth (D-IL) has introduced legislation to rename a stretch of Interstate 74 in Peoria, Illinois, after outgoing Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood, who has also served as an Illinois congressman, PJ Star reported. The proposed legislation, House Joint Resolution ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014554 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding551 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable399 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views