More Articles for The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey PATH system
Steve Noonan has been named an assistant vice president in the Newark, N.J., office of Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB), a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering, and program/construction management organization. In his new position, Noonan will manage PB’s Northeast Rail Vehicle Group, responsible ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views