More Articles for The Need to Invest in America’s Infrastructure and Preserve Federal Transportation Funding
Senate Environment and Public Works Committee Chairwoman Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) said during a committee hearing Wednesday that the federal government should remove its 18.4-cents-per-gallon gas tax and replace it with an oil wholesalers fee, according to a report from The ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series617 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?501 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group341 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines171 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views