More Articles for The Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro)
Drivers on two of the busiest highways in Los Angeles County could cut their travel times under a new electronic toll system allowing single passenger vehicles to shift into the HOV lanes. Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. (ACS), a Xerox company, ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax602 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund394 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views