More Articles for The Local
Now even field mice have their own bridges to cross. Talk about a bridge to nowhere! Listed as one of the top five biggest wastes of taxpayer money in Germany was a bridge reserved just for field mice. Bieberbach, Baden-Wurttemberg, spent €435,000 ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views