More Articles for The Local
Now even field mice have their own bridges to cross. Talk about a bridge to nowhere! Listed as one of the top five biggest wastes of taxpayer money in Germany was a bridge reserved just for field mice. Bieberbach, Baden-Wurttemberg, spent €435,000 ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series823 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group351 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines178 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views