More Articles for the latest ITS developments from the federal perspective
by Scott F. Belcher is president and CEO of the Intelligent Transportation Society of America As a follow up to my guest column last week on the issue of connected vehicles, and the FCC’s consideration of a plan to make the ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker266 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes146 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges144 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver130 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon113 Views