More Articles for The Hamilton Project
It’s time to get creative. With less than a year until our latest surface transportation bill, Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), expires on Sept. 30, 2014, the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) once again faces insolvency. It’s ...
By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson Easy as 1-2-3 A new report claims, not surprisingly, that the disrepair of our highway infrastructure is a result of insufficient maintenance, and this deficit “is in part due to a prioritization of ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs397 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views