More Articles for the first steel-concrete hybrid arch bridge in the United States
The Hoover Dam Bypass/Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge project was awarded the Outstanding Civil Engineering Achievement (OCEA) award by the American Society of Civil Engineers on March 22 at its OPAL Gala in Washington, D.C. (To see a detailed feature ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident996 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse584 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side561 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?519 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views