More Articles for The Emergency Transportation Safety Fund
Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) introduced a bill, S. 911, last week that would create funding for emergency transportation projects, The Hill reported. The Emergency Transportation Safety Fund would create a fund for new construction and repairs of transportation infrastructure. Paul said repatriated ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax710 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party426 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete263 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax244 Views