More Articles for the effect of the U.S. election on transportation infrastructure and funding
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President and Chief Executive Officer Pete Ruane issued the following statement about the election results: “We congratulate President Obama on his hard fought victory. “The centerpiece of both campaigns was about growing the economy, creating ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2269 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority605 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles547 Views