More Articles for the effect of the U.S. election on transportation infrastructure and funding
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President and Chief Executive Officer Pete Ruane issued the following statement about the election results: “We congratulate President Obama on his hard fought victory. “The centerpiece of both campaigns was about growing the economy, creating ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker263 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges141 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver130 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes123 Views