More Articles for The Columbus Dispatch
The Ohio Department of Transportation and municipalities across the state can expect to save about $5 million on road salt costs this winter. That’s because, according to a Columbus Dispatch report, the cost of road salt dropped this year to an ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views