More Articles for The Columbus Dispatch
The Ohio Department of Transportation and municipalities across the state can expect to save about $5 million on road salt costs this winter. That’s because, according to a Columbus Dispatch report, the cost of road salt dropped this year to an ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction789 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events693 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes608 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines564 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up476 Views