More Articles for The Columbus Dispatch
The Ohio Department of Transportation and municipalities across the state can expect to save about $5 million on road salt costs this winter. That’s because, according to a Columbus Dispatch report, the cost of road salt dropped this year to an ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse487 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views