More Articles for The Columbus Dispatch
The Ohio Department of Transportation and municipalities across the state can expect to save about $5 million on road salt costs this winter. That’s because, according to a Columbus Dispatch report, the cost of road salt dropped this year to an ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views