More Articles for The Columbus Dispatch
The Ohio Department of Transportation and municipalities across the state can expect to save about $5 million on road salt costs this winter. That’s because, according to a Columbus Dispatch report, the cost of road salt dropped this year to an ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax706 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views