More Articles for The Columbus Dispatch
The Ohio Department of Transportation and municipalities across the state can expect to save about $5 million on road salt costs this winter. That’s because, according to a Columbus Dispatch report, the cost of road salt dropped this year to an ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker273 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes155 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges126 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver124 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon119 Views