More Articles for The Columbus Dispatch
The Ohio Department of Transportation and municipalities across the state can expect to save about $5 million on road salt costs this winter. That’s because, according to a Columbus Dispatch report, the cost of road salt dropped this year to an ...
- Interstate tolling gains new enemy in big-business group674 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency397 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- From a Job Interview: Hire Me, But Make It Easy336 Views