More Articles for The Columbus Dispatch
The Ohio Department of Transportation and municipalities across the state can expect to save about $5 million on road salt costs this winter. That’s because, according to a Columbus Dispatch report, the cost of road salt dropped this year to an ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1565 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority853 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker790 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles731 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours561 Views