More Articles for The Big Dig
Sometimes governments spend billions of dollars on transportation projects that turn out to be inefficient and a waste of tax dollars. That’s why Jalopnik has compiled a list of the 10 most wasteful transportation projects in Modern History. The projects listed are ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges360 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory328 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college311 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress220 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?165 Views