More Articles for The Austinist
Do you ever get annoyed by someone driving in the left lane? Everyone knows it’s only to pass another vehicle, right? To some, it’s an urban myth, but in Texas, it really is the law – and is being enforced ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts558 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes546 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views