More Articles for the Association for the Work Truck Industry
The NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, has just released its 2013 Fleet Purchasing Outlook. Based on survey results from 287 mid- to high-level management fleet professionals with decision-making authority for truck acquisitions or vehicle specifications, the Outlook ...
The NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, and the the NAFA Fleet Management Association have agreed to an endorsement deal that will cross-promote each other's organization’s certification programs to mutually benefit the membership of both organizations. “The agreement we ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views