More Articles for the Association for the Work Truck Industry
The NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, has just released its 2013 Fleet Purchasing Outlook. Based on survey results from 287 mid- to high-level management fleet professionals with decision-making authority for truck acquisitions or vehicle specifications, the Outlook ...
The NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, and the the NAFA Fleet Management Association have agreed to an endorsement deal that will cross-promote each other's organization’s certification programs to mutually benefit the membership of both organizations. “The agreement we ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2273 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority626 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles598 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views