More Articles for the Association for the Work Truck Industry
The NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, has just released its 2013 Fleet Purchasing Outlook. Based on survey results from 287 mid- to high-level management fleet professionals with decision-making authority for truck acquisitions or vehicle specifications, the Outlook ...
The NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, and the the NAFA Fleet Management Association have agreed to an endorsement deal that will cross-promote each other's organization’s certification programs to mutually benefit the membership of both organizations. “The agreement we ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts552 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse446 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers124 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects69 Views