More Articles for texting while driving
While truckers nationwide already are prohibited from texting while driving, Idaho has become the 37th state to bar all motorists from doing so, and similar legislation awaits Alaska Gov. Sean Parnell’s signature. On April 5, Idaho Gov. Butch Otter signed the ...
By Kirk Landers, Editor Emeritus Jerry Seinfeld once described his long-running television comedy as a show about . . . nothing. It was an engaging remark, quoted frequently even by those of us who didn’t watch the show because it covers ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood today commended Gov. Christine Gregoire for signing a law that makes Washington the 21st state to enact a ban prohibiting drivers from talking or texting on a cell-phone without a hands-free device. This new law allows ...
U.S Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has announced federal guidance to prohibit texting by drivers of commercial vehicles such as large trucks and buses. The prohibition is effective immediately and is the latest in a series of actions taken by the Department ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers116 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views