More Articles for texting while driving
While truckers nationwide already are prohibited from texting while driving, Idaho has become the 37th state to bar all motorists from doing so, and similar legislation awaits Alaska Gov. Sean Parnell’s signature. On April 5, Idaho Gov. Butch Otter signed the ...
By Kirk Landers, Editor Emeritus Jerry Seinfeld once described his long-running television comedy as a show about . . . nothing. It was an engaging remark, quoted frequently even by those of us who didn’t watch the show because it covers ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood today commended Gov. Christine Gregoire for signing a law that makes Washington the 21st state to enact a ban prohibiting drivers from talking or texting on a cell-phone without a hands-free device. This new law allows ...
U.S Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has announced federal guidance to prohibit texting by drivers of commercial vehicles such as large trucks and buses. The prohibition is effective immediately and is the latest in a series of actions taken by the Department ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party449 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion199 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views