More Articles for texting while driving
By Kirk Landers, Editor Emeritus Jerry Seinfeld once described his long-running television comedy as a show about . . . nothing. It was an engaging remark, quoted frequently even by those of us who didn’t watch the show because it covers ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood today commended Gov. Christine Gregoire for signing a law that makes Washington the 21st state to enact a ban prohibiting drivers from talking or texting on a cell-phone without a hands-free device. This new law allows ...
U.S Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has announced federal guidance to prohibit texting by drivers of commercial vehicles such as large trucks and buses. The prohibition is effective immediately and is the latest in a series of actions taken by the Department ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views