More Articles for texting while driving bans
Do texting-while-driving bans save lives? Sometimes. That’s not the answer I was expecting, nor frankly the answer I wanted to hear, but some serious research, which The Atlantic Cities reported on, seems to have come to this conclusion. The problem doesn’t seem to ...
Recent public attention to distracted driving will likely spur additional legislative activity as states convene their 2012 sessions, according to AAA. Laws that ban texting while driving and that improve teen driver safety again top AAA's nationwide ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction765 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events682 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes596 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines473 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up457 Views