More Articles for texting safety apps
The Iowa State Department of Transportation plans to launch an app in 2014 called “TXTL8R” as a way to reduce the number of young drivers who text while driving. Iowa DOT Spokeswoman Andrea Henry says the agency would like to be ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong959 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]949 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction389 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair377 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker341 Views