More Articles for texting and driving
The Iowa State Department of Transportation plans to launch an app in 2014 called “TXTL8R” as a way to reduce the number of young drivers who text while driving. Iowa DOT Spokeswoman Andrea Henry says the agency would like to be ...
Anti-distracted driving laws seemingly ineffective, according to a report from the Los Angeles Times. At any given time, approximately 660,000 people--more than the number of Boston residents--are preoccupied with their cell phones while, at the same time, driving on a road. Despite ...
Do texting-while-driving bans save lives? Sometimes. That’s not the answer I was expecting, nor frankly the answer I wanted to hear, but some serious research, which The Atlantic Cities reported on, seems to have come to this conclusion. The problem doesn’t seem to ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views