More Articles for “Texting and Driving Awareness Month”
Gov. Pat Quinn has declared September "Texting and Driving Awareness Month" in Illinois, where it is illegal to text while driving. In addition, AT&T is urging all Americans to pledge to stop texting while driving and join with others Sept. 19 ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- VIDEO: Country music star Kip Moore's ballad for the construction industry 278 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views