More Articles for “Texting and Driving Awareness Month”
Gov. Pat Quinn has declared September "Texting and Driving Awareness Month" in Illinois, where it is illegal to text while driving. In addition, AT&T is urging all Americans to pledge to stop texting while driving and join with others Sept. 19 ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1009 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse587 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side565 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments302 Views