More Articles for “Texting and Driving Awareness Month”
Gov. Pat Quinn has declared September "Texting and Driving Awareness Month" in Illinois, where it is illegal to text while driving. In addition, AT&T is urging all Americans to pledge to stop texting while driving and join with others Sept. 19 ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges381 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views