More Articles for “Texting and Driving Awareness Month”
Gov. Pat Quinn has declared September "Texting and Driving Awareness Month" in Illinois, where it is illegal to text while driving. In addition, AT&T is urging all Americans to pledge to stop texting while driving and join with others Sept. 19 ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2146 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1322 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...903 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones543 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house528 Views