More Articles for “Texting and Driving Awareness Month”
Gov. Pat Quinn has declared September "Texting and Driving Awareness Month" in Illinois, where it is illegal to text while driving. In addition, AT&T is urging all Americans to pledge to stop texting while driving and join with others Sept. 19 ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues116 Views