More Articles for text-blocking app
The Iowa Department of Transportation next year will release a new smartphone app intended to prevent teen drivers from texting behind the wheel, according to a report from the Des Moines Register. The app, called “txtl8r,” is expected to be released ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency509 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs355 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013253 Views