More Articles for Texas transportation spending
The Texas Legislature ended its third special session Monday night when it passed a measure to fund state transportation projects, according to a report from CBS Dallas. During the special session, lawmakers approved a constitutional amendment that would increase transportation spending ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views